Flesh of My Flesh, Blog of My Blog

Two nerds on the road to the estate of matrimony

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here...

What's up with this site? (Angus, don't you already have a blog? you ask.) Well, I'll tell you what's up with this site. This is Sarah and my engagement blog, which we will use both to chronicle our engagement and to help coordinate the wedding itself. Expect posting to be very light here until August, as both Sarah and I are extremely busy at present, but to pick up thereafter.

As you may or may not know, Sarah and I met through my other blog, Mansfield Fox, and the proposal was extensively blogged about. Ours is, shall we say, a bloggy romance. Why not put the engagement up on the 'net, too? (Well...) At any rate, we hope this is a successful experiment and that you find this a useful and interesting resource in the months ahead (and that it doesn't become a massive drain on our time).

Well, I think that's enough by way of general introduction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home