Flesh of My Flesh, Blog of My Blog

Two nerds on the road to the estate of matrimony

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

...going to the chapel of love....
















Here is the church,
Here is the steeple,
Show up September 2nd,
And see all the people!


This is the church at which the wedding in question will be celebrated: St Mary of the Assumption Catholic Church in scenic Fort Worth, Texas. I have never been there myself, but it gets raves from my lovely bride to be, so I figure it must be lovely.

You can click here for more photos of Saint Mary's. WARNING: these photos may stir unusual feelings of piety and/or general awesomeness.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

C'mon, Angus! Right name- St. Mary's, wrong location!

You know Father Holt would love to have your wedding on Hillhouse.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home