Flesh of My Flesh, Blog of My Blog

Two nerds on the road to the estate of matrimony

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Caveat!

Wedding guests be on notice! The wedding will be (mostly) in Latin. This is a) because we're Catholics of the Roman Rite, and Latin is the normative language of the Novus Ordo Mass; and b) because we're both huge Latin nerds and it's our wedding, dangit! There will be worship guides to help those unfamiliar with Latin, the structure of the Catholic Mass, or both, to follow along, but in the meantime you may also want to consider brushing up on your Latin.

1 Comments:

Blogger I Arbored Ann said...

I've been working on my latin down here in Miami by listening to latin music and staring at the asses of latina girls. So I'm fully prepared (and I do mean fully).

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home