Flesh of My Flesh, Blog of My Blog

Two nerds on the road to the estate of matrimony

Friday, July 14, 2006

Friends, Romans, Countrymen...

...lend me your addresses...

I am currently in the process of compiling the address list for our wedding invitations. I have most of the addresses I need, but not all of them. I'm going to try to track them down over the next few days, but obviously, what with the studying for the bar exam and all, it would be easier if the addresses tracked me down. (There's a Yakov Smirnoff joke in there somewhere.) So, if you're a potential wedding guest (which basically means "you want to come to the wedding") and I don't already have your mailing address, please email it to me at angus.dwyer@yale.edu or angusdwyer@yahoo.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Olivia Twist said...

I love weddings. But, no, I don't know you and in that case I'm not going to invite myself. I'm anxious to see the wedding photos..just because I do love weddings, and I'm just plain nosey. :-)

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Pam said...

Ha, tablefor4... I too don't know you, but I had to click on the link for "open source wedding invitations" because that was just too nerdy and cute! I guess you're not actually offering open source invitations, drat. Back to http://www.gatheringguide.com/ec/invitations_design.html for me.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home