Flesh of My Flesh, Blog of My Blog

Two nerds on the road to the estate of matrimony

Saturday, September 02, 2006

The Big Day Arrives

There's something I'm supposed to do this afternoon, but I can't quite put my finger on it....

I just wanted to thank everyone who's read this blog over the last few months; it's been a lot of fun. When next I post, Sarah and I will be married and in New York, beginning our new life together. Crazy man, crazy.

Please keep Sarah and I, and all our guests, in your prayers.

Talk to you soon, blogosphere.

4 Comments:

Blogger Zorak said...

Congrats from me and O.O.!

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, can you PM me and tell me few more thinks about this, I am really fan of your blog...

11:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow !!! Stunning!!! What a beautiful presentation from you. I am right now fan of your blog.
Fabrics Usa Inc

10:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

really nice blog
AFRICAN WHOLE SELL, AFRICAN GEORGE, AFRICAN FABRICS WHOLE SELL

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home